Frequently asked questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What is the prize for this promotion?
- A. $10,000 to transform your shop into the ultimate woodworking haven. See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. One sweepstakes prize per person.
- Q. How will I know if I'm the sweepstakes winner?
- A. The grand prize drawing will be held on or around 7/1/14. The winner will be notified via email with the contact information provided upon registration.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. First, make sure you are visiting http://sweepstakes.woodmagazine.com/wood2/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. You may also need to clear your Temporary Internet Files. Just click 'Tools' on the menu bar at the top of your browser and selecting 'Internet Options' from the drop down menu. Choose the 'Delete Files' button and delete all of your Temporary Internet Files. This should help.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information unless you are awarded a prize. If you do win a prize during the promotional period, please contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address on the registration form?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Still have a question? Please complete this form with your question or comment. Please note, a response may take up to three business days.